1. This DLA Web site is provided as a public service by the Defense Logistics Agency.
2. Information presented is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20 .
5. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
6. Cookie Disclaimer. This Web site does not use persistent cookies, i.e., tokens that pass information back and forth from your machine to the server and remain after you close your browser. This Web site does use session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active only until you close your browser, in order to make the site easier for you to use. No database of information obtained from these cookies is kept and when you close your browser, the cookie is deleted from your computer.
7. The appearance of external links (or hyperlinks) on this page does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government, Department of Defense or the Defense Logistics Agency of linked Web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. DLA is not responsible for the privacy practices, activities, or content of aforementioned sites. For other than authorized activities, DLA does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Web site.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented on this web site, please forward them to the DLA Disposition Services Public Affairs Office .
Information Collected for Statistical Purposes